It may be time to move baby into size 3 Costco diapers. We've had 3 accidents this week resulting in 2 thrown away onesies and a nice "gift" on our couch!
Yeah, well, Sam is my only baby to NOT wear "newborn" size diapers... : ] I've tried, and he can't go more than an hour, before the diaper gel rock things starting exploding all over him! BLECH!! Sheesh, this from the mom who was still stuffing her 2 year old in to size 2's! lol! At this rate, Sam will be wearing her post potty-training leftovers before too long! BTW, Becca tells me your baby is "SO advanced!" : ) I told her she MUST get it from her God-mother... If you don't mind, Sam is going to "share" El's... That way she'll have two God-children, one of each "flavor" : )
I am an event planner who LOVES to make things for parties. I love to sew, mostly craft items and things for kids, scrapbook, decorate my house, and design paper goods for parties.
The rest of the time you can find me hanging with my hubby and daughters, cleaning and organizing the house, and trying to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous SoCal weather!
1 comment:
Yeah, well, Sam is my only baby to NOT wear "newborn" size diapers... : ] I've tried, and he can't go more than an hour, before the diaper gel rock things starting exploding all over him! BLECH!! Sheesh, this from the mom who was still stuffing her 2 year old in to size 2's! lol! At this rate, Sam will be wearing her post potty-training leftovers before too long! BTW, Becca tells me your baby is "SO advanced!" : ) I told her she MUST get it from her God-mother... If you don't mind, Sam is going to "share" El's... That way she'll have two God-children, one of each "flavor" : )
Post a Comment