Well Halloween came and went. My grandma stayed with us that week so she passed out candy at our house while we took the Bean trick or treating. I made her Cinderella costume, threw on my wedding dress (no it did not close all the way - I was an inch off!), and hubby went as an engineer. Baby got a ton of candy and all the neighbors liked seeing her in costume. I can't wait for next year!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Well Halloween came and went. My grandma stayed with us that week so she passed out candy at our house while we took the Bean trick or treating. I made her Cinderella costume, threw on my wedding dress (no it did not close all the way - I was an inch off!), and hubby went as an engineer. Baby got a ton of candy and all the neighbors liked seeing her in costume. I can't wait for next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAAaaaaawwwwwwww! SO cute!!
Sammy went as a "newborn"... yeah, I know, about as unique as his cousin Matt... : )
Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment