Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Addicted
As many of you know I got addicted to the Twilight series. It was by accident I swear! I watched the movie at my neighbor's house not knowing what to expect but I wasn't giving it my full attention, but I still thought it was ok. A month later I borrowed the movie, watched it with Matt and we spent HOURS looking up what happened in the other books...and then I HAD to go buy them. I bought them on Saturday and started Twilight (book 1) around 2:30ish...It's Wednesday and I finished book 4, Breaking dawn, before noon. I'm not one to have patience with books. I really can spend hours reading if I didn't need to take care of the baby and the house and Matt! Anyways it was a great series, and I'm hoping to go watch New Moon when it opens in theatres in November. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did Matt enjoy the film too? Justin didn't like it, but I liked it and I loved the books. The last part of 'Breaking Dawn' was my favorite!
Post a Comment